Apple is always known for launching plenty of unique and more advanced features for its users. Now it has surprised its users by integrating the interactive feature Dynamic Island for the iphone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
To consume all the space on your screen, it has integrated a pill shape cut out at the top of the screen that is called Dynamic Island.
Eager to know how to enable Dynamic Island on your iPhone 14 pro?
Well, this post will make you aware of all the facts about it.
What is Dynamic Island
Dynamic Island is the most innovative feature of Apple that has integrated with a pill-shaped and a hole punch cut out to provide the space for true depth Camera hardware on iPhone 14 pro and iPhone 14 pro max. The later model of iPhone 15 has an inbuilt Dynamic Island feature and does not need to configure it while on the iPhone 14 pro, you need to enable iphone 14 dynamic island to upgrade your iphone experience.
What Dynamic Island Can Do
Here are some breakdowns of what iphone 14 island, can do
- It gives you iPhone charging status and low battery indications.
- It confirms all the transactions done by Apple Pay.
- It has a privacy indicator, which indicates microphone or camera is in use or not.
- Airpod Connection status and file transfer can be done through it.
- It has a Face unlock feature.
- Airplay connections are done through it.
How to Enable Dynamic Island on iPhone 14 Pro
A couple of apps that support the Dynamic Island feature to enable on your iphone 14 island. Here is how to activate it on your iPhone by using a supported app
- First, Open the “Clock” on your iPhone and hit on the timer
- Set a timer for 15 minutes
- And now tap “Start”
- Close the clock app by swiping up on your iPhone
- You can track Dynamic Island on your iPhone 14 pro using the timer which is moving on the same.
- To view in large, you need to tap and press the Dynamic Island
- To disable Dynamic Island, you can tap on the “Pause” icon.
In this way, you can enable the iphone 14 dynamic island on your iPhone 14 pro and iPhone 14 pro-Max. You don’t need to configure it on the latest version of iPhone 15 and above as Dynamic Island has been incorporated with them.
Want more about it just visit the site Ityug247.
Leave a Reply